Thursday, September 30, 2010

Did somebody READ this?

Yes, I'm a little incredulous.  It looks like someone ACTUALLY looked at this blog!  (Yay JoAnn!)  As you can tell from my lack-luster entries, I've pretty much given up hoping that anyone will ever look at this thing, and I'm only doing the bare minimum because I said I would.  (When I started out, I was much more interesting.) But weeks went by and no one ever commented, and I started to feel a little like this. (Blogwise, that is.  I'm not usually a depressed sort of person.)

But I said I would do this thing, and by gum, I will!  Then, one day, out of the blue, I saw I had acquired a follower.  A follower!  Then I saw my one and only was a stranger from cyberspace.  (No offense Kristen from cyberspace, I was just hoping that someone from my very own ward would actually log on, glean from the very helpful information posted here, come to a RS activity that would inspire her, turn her life around, and then write an article for the Ensign about how the RS blog changed her life.)  Well, not really, but a comment would have been nice.

But then today, I saw JoAnn had joined the illustrious list of followers!  Thank you JoAnn you made my day.  Please, go back to the beginning posts, they are even a little interesting!  And even better are the links I have listed.  My favorite is Better After.  Even if you only look at once, you have to check it out.  Then if you like to cook, For the Love of Cooking has some great recipes.  I've tried quite a few myself and have never been let down.  And if you like crafts, U Create has endless ideas, I never have time, but when I find myself with some, the cake stand is definitely going to happen. You get the gist. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thanks! I now have a great source for good reading! I will continue to read the history and get to know this ward from the inside. I'm sure I am not the only reader, just the first to sign my name next to it- others are just more shy, or less tech-savvy (I hope there's no offense in saying that)! Thanks for taking the time to write, it will always benefit someone!

    ReplyDelete